“We are in a hole. How do we get out of it?”
Acute crisis management and restructuring
- are involved in mechanical engineering and the industrial production of goods.
- are mostly small and medium-sized businesses of up to 1,500 employees in the metalworking and plastics sectors.
- come to a far lesser extent from the service sector.
We are a global company. Our clients supply domestic and overseas markets and also produce goods within Europe, Asia and North America.
We also work together with our clients to tackle difficult assignments, for example in Eastern Europe.
Our solutions for you
- Restoration and/or growth in the value of the company through significant cost reduction and increased returns
- Development of the restructuring concept for projects, company divisions, entire company
- Supporting the implementation of the restructuring targets
Our consultancy portfolio
- Analysis of the entire value added chain, incl. finance, engineering, sales, purchasing, human resources
- Creation of a going concern concept (business planning) with service concept, finance concept, management concept and structures and processes
- Introduction of any ad hoc measures to prevent insolvency incl. protective shield proceedings according to the ESUG [German Act on the Further Facilitation of Corporate Restructuring]
- Stabilisation of financial position through cooperation with lenders
- Restructuring according to the requirements of IDW/S6
- Supporting the company until the danger has passed
- Supporting the company in the consolidation phase until profitable growth is achieved
- Conception and implementation of demerger projects
Want to know more?
C3_Sanierung+Restrukturierung.pdf (PDF, 1,7 MB)