“My idea should be the seed of a successful business”
- are people or groups of people who are involved in the industrialisation of new products and/or technical processes which they have patented or applied for a patent.
- are established companies which are stuck in the start-up process because they lack the specialist and/or management skills or financial resources.
- are spin-offs from companies or institutes who are running projects but who lack the know-how or the industrial networks.
- are individuals or groups of people who are conducting management buy-ins or buy-outs.
- commission us with demerging projects within the framework of restructuring and insolvency.
Our solutions for you
- Preparing business plans
- Providing expertise in the fields of engineering, production, purchasing, sales, HR and law
- Securing your financial position and tax optimisation
Our consultancy portfolio
- Preparation of a business plan
- Arrangement of credit lines and private external finance
- Providing expertise in controlling
- Concept and realisation of management buy-in and buy-out projects
- Concept and realisation of demerging projects
- Concept and realisation of market entry concepts
- Supporting the finance concept through the individual investment phases
- Advice in the company development start-up, market entry, consolidation, profitable growth, increase in value and exit phases
Want to know more?
C3_Unternehmensgruendung.pdf (PDF-Download, 850 KB)