“A different direction with new ideas and new money?”
Restructuring / Reorganisation
We concentrate on small and medium-sized businesses – ‘SMEs’ with turnover of up to €50 million.
We work on completed reorganisation and complete reorganisation in this sector.
We undertake partial reorganisation and partial restructuring in companies with turnover of more than €50 million and more than 250 employees, as well as in large-scale companies with several thousands of employees.
Objectives of the reorganisation/restructuring plan:
- Delivery reliability is provided.
- Process costs are reduced throughout the value creation chain.
- Labour costs are optimised and lowered.
- Cash flow is assured and liquidity is retained.
- An appropriate balance between own capital and refinancing is pushed forward.
- The R&D and product portfolio are strategically safeguarded.
- Planning, logistics and production are resilient, and run and work competitively.
- Insolvency risk and other risks are recognised and avoided.
- Corporate planning is state-of-the-art.
- Turnover development in line with the schedule.
- Risk management is established.
- The company is consolidated.
- The process of profitable growth is initiated.
- An exit strategy is implemented where required.
- Distressed M&A implemented where required.
Want to know more? C3_Sanierung+Restrukturierung.pdf (PDF, 1,7 MB)